• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

an angle of view, about redguard, at the moment.

kalexpor

Adventurer
viewing from far, it seems like just a empty building, without anna goodwards the empress.
i think it is a lethal mistake to lose her, for redguards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and, on the contrary, for her, it can be a freedom from something wrong.

Last edited:

adam brook

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
viewing from far, it seems like just a empty building, without anna goodwards the empress.
i think it is a lethal mistake to lose her, for redguards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and, on the contrary, for her, it can be a freedom from something wrong.
Only time will tell I suppose, I wish we could see the future but we can't, she has all rights to run for Governor/Chancellor once more when the elections are due

Theoden Westaman.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Empress Anna Goodward has done so much for Vesper and she will be missed as ruler! But it is time Vesper returned to a Free Northern Republic ruled by a council. The Redguard was created to protect the citizens of Vesper and her territories; and the Redguard will stand strong and continue to do so through any change of leadership.

-Escaflowne, Commander of the Redguard

Last edited: