• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Alchemist's Abomination

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone!
Ok, I have a "Page of Love" scroll by Cherry the Mouse ... and what do I do with it?
Another question: what is the slayer to use in this spawn?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok, I have a "Page of Love" scroll by Cherry the Mouse ... and what do I do with it?
You can do what you wish. Options would be sell it / trash it / keep it. If you keep it, you can place it in one of the new lore books and check out the art work / story.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I've used two different accounts and both times the desk gave me one book . Message " you cannot receive another at this time ". I got 2 books because there is another desk upstairs . So a total of 4 books on Two different account character s .

Am I glitched or something?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I've used two different accounts and both times the desk gave me one book . I got 2 books because there is another desk upstairs .

Am I glitched or something?
it is 5 book of Lore per char.
try another char on same account

is anyone else having that same problem on your shard?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have a char that you xshard to get bracelets you can pick up am additional 5 books per shard with that same char. But if you are a packrat like me, you probably don't want more crap to store :)

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I will try again later today after work.
Maybe there's a cool down timer in effect ? Or something to make you not get them all at once

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was no timer earlier. I got 5 on a bunch of toons.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yep
Tried it on another toon from the same account and only got two books from two desks.

It's not a big deal , I mean it's not like anyone need multiple empty books . It's just weird that I cannot claim five like the rest of you guys .

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Advantage of paying attention to what is new and doing it fast. :)

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It’s really odd that you can’t get 5 books! I assume you’re on a paid account, right? No idea why it wouldn’t work correctly.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It’s really odd that you can’t get 5 books! I assume you’re on a paid account, right? No idea why it wouldn’t work correctly.

Yes paid account

Someone explained to me they got theirs the first few days and then something patched and now you can only claim two.

Reactions: dvv

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I've only seen a couple of pages , but noticed that the art work background is the same . It's a greenish dungeon, bloody hallway that first appeared in the deceit spawn rewards last fall.

Is it really too much to ask for new things to look at and not just cut and paste cartoon faces on an existing background in paint shop ?

Am I supposed to be impressed by these new pages , cuz I'm not .

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
FYI - I just went to Sakura and tried getting the book with my char I transferred over from my home shard (already got his 5 books there). I was able to claim all 5 books at the same time 5minutes ago so I don't think they "nerfed" or changed anything.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI - I just went to Sakura and tried getting the book with my char I transferred over from my home shard (already got his 5 books there). I was able to claim all 5 books at the same time 5minutes ago so I don't think they "nerfed" or changed anything.
I just got five on Pac with no issues as well.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can't expect posters that do not play to give you valid information.

Did anyone try giving the spellweaver inside the sparkle a tin of trinkets? He mentions that he was trapped inside that tin.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I've only seen a couple of pages , but noticed that the art work background is the same . It's a greenish dungeon, bloody hallway that first appeared in the deceit spawn rewards last fall.

Is it really too much to ask for new things to look at and not just cut and paste cartoon faces on an existing background in paint shop ?

Am I supposed to be impressed by these new pages , cuz I'm not .
5-25-210008.jpg 5-25-210009.jpg

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I stand corrected.

Got to see pages 9 and 11 so far. Happy they are not all the same . :)

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Termur

If you go east from moongate it's a medium time walk through the siths and before you get to the trapdoor spider

There is a place that has 4 little houses on the map and a newly placed tower where the books are . Nightmare terrors will make you run fast !

jride

Adventurer
Termur

If you go east from moongate it's a medium time walk through the siths and before you get to the trapdoor spider

There is a place that has 4 little houses on the map and a newly placed tower where the books are . Nightmare terrors will make you run fast !
Thank you.