• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Amount healed with Just Vet

Y

ylide

Hello,

On guild hunts my Healing/Anatomy Mage does a lot of the heals (he even has enough Chiv to cast close wound in case he runs out of regs.) Well I spent last night mana dumping Greater Heal to keep two pets alive. Even with a very large mana pool and great passive mana regen I was having trouble keeping the two pets healed.

I can move 70 points into Vet. At 70 with no animal lore about how much damage could I heal? (If I really tried I might be able to squeeze 80 into vet.) Also what is the failure rate at 70?

PS I have did try searching for this info with no luck and the link to the stratics vet calculator seems to be broken.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Y

ylide

Ok I did some digging and it seem I would only be able to heal 17 to 45 per heal at 70 vet, and 19 to 50 at 80 vet.

Seems very low to me to spend 70 points on. But as a tamer would you want that small amount of extra help on a guild hunt??

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you are thinking of putting 70 points into vet to help keep party/guild pets alive, my gut reaction is that those points could be better spent elsewhere. 70 points in vet with no lore won't allow you to cure poison, and I don't think will heal enough damage to make it worthwhile. That's just my opinion. I'd have to know what the rest of your template looks like though before I could offer any alternative suggestions.