• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Amnesty Program

• Thread starter imported_Danny Dots
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Danny Dots

what is this? I hear people talking about it and they say it means sims will get there rares back if they lost or sold or dont have them anymore due to reactivating old accounts. Is this true? I think its a great idea because i use to have a simmie and all the the rares before i took a break from the game and i would love to get them back

M

mysticlisa516

I believe they were only considering anniversary gifts in the Amnesty.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I believe they were only considering anniversary gifts in the Amnesty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taken directly from http://ea-land.ea.com/

Former Members Of The Sims Online: You can come back for FREE right now by just downloading the game and REACTIVATING your account. If you do so before March 2008, you will get your earned 'account based' privileges back (gifts, skill locks etc...) when we run our 'amnesty' program. So make sure you are in game before that event!

G

Anyone have a clue when they will be running the Amensty Program????

G

Former Members Of The Sims Online: You can come back for FREE right now by just downloading the game and REACTIVATING your account. If you do so before March 2008, you will get your earned 'account based' privileges back (gifts, skill locks etc...) when we run our 'amnesty' program. So make sure you are in game before that event!

G

The statement is not clear because is it free for the 14 days or indefinitly?

N

Noddy Bond

ironicly thats the 2nd write up of that statement the first did not make clear when we would get our pressies back at all this one does lol, but neither have made it clear about the whole trial v free thing and incidently i assume this is going live to the rest of the world again in march? at some point?