• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Amnesty Program.. a little help pls?

• Thread starter Psyco Joe 11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Psyco Joe 11

I was reading on the new blog homepage that there is some kind of amnesty program, where if old account holders re-activate they will receive credit for the amount of days they have played, skill locks, anniversary gifts, etc. If anyone knows anymore about this, and how to do this, please let me know. I'm an older player who would love to come back, especially if all those things came back a long with my account.

thank u =]

G

You will get credit only for paid days. Any time you let your account lapse will not be given to you. The cut off for getting Amesty is on or around March 8th. If you reactive by then, a few days later you will receive you anniversary gifts, locks... etc. There really isn't much else there for it ... lol