• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

aminor update to the hunters guide

K

kalzaketh

finally, got in the backdoor of the abyss, ran into asmouldering gargoyle, not listed as yet on the guide tough guys for arcanist with no follower it seems to have the fire aura it kept revealing by coming close the natures furies had little effect as they seemed to vurnout to fast no focus on my arcanist at the time:sad3:

K

kalzaketh

apologies on my part, it had caught me offguard was all, I thought I had runinto fire dugeon for a ,min hitting the efreet and many firebased creatures kind of unsettling for first time venture thru, was mildly unerved from awarning from snakeman who told of the slasher of veils now knowing what is waiting going to add tamer to the backdoor crew