• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Amazing ring with : Resisting 15, EP, HCI, DCI, SDI, FCR, DI +MORE. Take a look!

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello guys and gals!

In order to buy some new rares that I "need" :p I am selling this ring (currently on Atlantic):

http://i61.***********/28lsweb.png

Stats, in case the pic isn't working, are :
Legendary Ring: Resisting Spells 15, Antique, Mi 4, luck 100, EP 35, HCI 15, DCI 15, SDI 15, FCR3, DI 25, durability 255/255

Post offers please!

My icq number is 691 945 875

Thanks,
Christina Kardos.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There was something like this that I just missed out on this morning at an auction that went for 30m but it was better than this so I can offer 25m.

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Bump!

I 've been told that this is a sick ring that can be use on any dexxer temp as well as a necro dexxer and even a tank mage... :danceb:

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nice little ring that one for the right template, and good to see the value being recognised through bidding. Let the market decide!

I'd certainly sell one if I saw it with similar properties!

Last edited:

Christina Kardos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ring was price checked at 500m+ by various trustworthy- high end selling and buying- parties (names will be given only via icq/pm).

It can be transferred to any shard the buyer wants me to.

This is not an auction. No end time. I will sell it only if I like the offer. I prefer to use it/ post it again in a month or two than sell it much lower than its value.

Thanks,
Christina Kardos.

Last edited:

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately i dont need the sdi or fcr on it so i wont be able to match the price your asking for.
I could go higher than what i initially offered but will never go near what u want.

I understand you keeping it if you dont like the offer, but as far as reposting it in a few months be careful, everything changes really fast :)