• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Amazing how busy the shard gets on gift days

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LS is like Atlantic. Theres a bazillion players running around. Some shards pretty empty tho. Hard to get trades.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Tell me about it...I have a few shards where my pack and bank are full of old gifts and tokens because I can't ever trade for them :/

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
East of WBB there's a new area, Britain Commons....big open area with a big black statue in the middle.....the genie is there.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If you wish to purchase a wheelbarrow on your shard, (10million gold on your shard) I could use the gold there on my accounts. (insurance needs) I have four per shard. I rather sell them one at a time per account to get the gold to that account then trade on shards for more on my home shard.