• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Am I the only one?

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Walked into a store to get a few items and as soon as I got in the door they had a stack of Pumpkin Carving Kits! I started grabbing a few and my daughter asked "Dad we going to get some pumpkins" then it hit me ........So sad

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:p .. sometimes when I go to the bank I will still look around on the floor .... mm just in case :oops:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Walked into a store to get a few items and as soon as I got in the door they had a stack of Pumpkin Carving Kits! I started grabbing a few and my daughter asked "Dad we going to get some pumpkins" then it hit me ........So sad
Naa..Don't worry, and not sad. Real life now-days is really busy with 1 gazillion things to do and think usually. Don't accuse thyself unnecessarily.