• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Am I the only one with this problem?

• Thread starter oXTheSicknessXo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

oXTheSicknessXo

+ When I run TC3 - Test, It wont let me run in DirectX 9

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

That is supposed to happen. In TC3 - Test, they test out various graphical features. They've been adding pink around different things here and there. If you want to play in regular mode, simply update to TC3 regular.

J

JRock

Nope. I think those are glitches. At first some of the snow cycles were surrounded with pink. They managed to get rid of those. And yes, I can no longer see my sim as well. I hope it has been reported as a bug.

G

Test Center 3 -Test is not ready to be played in yet. Once players test to see if their graphics card and DirectX version are ready for the new game graphics, they should use the regular Test Center 3 login....according to Lee.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Thought not ready to play, being able to see the new splash and colors is actually a good thing for you. It means your vid card is compatable with the new graphics they are playing with.