• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Am I just not seeing some equipment slots?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@Kyronix

So we can filter on:
Footwear Slot
Legs Slot
Shirt Slot
Head Slot
Hands Slot
Ring Slot
Talisman Slot
Neck Slot
Belt Slot
Chest Slot
Bracelet Slot
Sash Slot
Earring Slot
Arms Slot
Back Slot
Robe Slot
Skirt Slot

But where are these 2?
Left Hand Slot
Right Hand Slot

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think anything is left/right specific though?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shields, spellbooks, weapons, lanterns, etc?
I would just search for "shield" "spellbook" etc. that but I guess if you just want to bwowse all the items for left/right hand slot it makes sense.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I would just search for "shield" "spellbook" etc. that but I guess if you just want to bwowse all the items for left/right hand slot it makes sense.
Aye, but that's going to miss things. I actually was trying to look for any shield with SDI, just in case there is one and I'd forgotten about it. "shield slot" + "SDI: 0" should have done it, but there wasn't a way to select that slot. Searching for "shield" in the text would miss all the artis, like Haephestus or the Wall of Hungry Mouths.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Searching for "shield" in the text would miss all the artis, like Haephestus or the Wall of Hungry Mouths.
I didn't think of this. Good call. Its fine if you know what you are looking for but not for general browsing.