• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Am I just chasing a fish tale ?

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have done enough fisher quest to have all the Enchanted fish bait's and all the Rare fish bait's and even 10 of the charybdis bait's with 5 hit's each.I have seen my fair share of 6 liner's with all 20 fish line's.I have also even seen a few 6 liner's with all 20's and 4 that were dungeon fish,I have got 5 120 fisher scroll's and 10 115 fisher scroll's.I cant tell how many 110 or 105 because i don't keep track of them.My question is where is the charybdis spy glass? and is it a low fisher quest reward? it just can't be that rare with all the quest i have done,i would have though for sure i would have a few by now

T

Tazar

It is a rare drop on high end quests. The two people that I know that received them both had 14 120 scrolls drop before the Oracle of the Seas dropped. If it is the same for you, then you have a ways to go still.

Good Luck.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had 9 or 10 120 ps but 2 oracles a couple of weeks back. Two days in a row. But I only got the bait once. So im still fishing like crazy to get thoose Charybdis baits. It was a fun fight thou!

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a good week 2 weeks ago for questing 2 120's, 1 115,4 110's , 3 105's and the spyglass. The quest i got the spyglass on was 20 spiney lobster, 20 fred lobster, 10 tarpon, 20 red grouper, 20 orc bass, 20 darkfish . I didn't know the spyglass was really rare until a friend told me and read some post on how rare it was .

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMC that is one geat week of fishing for sure and im glad someone got one on our shard :thumbsup:if you ever need any bait just let me know ill hook you up because you guy's are a great guild

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1,327 queast befor i got the spyglass to drop an yes i keep track so its out there just takes time