• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Am I crazy?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nice dream but never going to happen tophats and wedding stuff has no mods... unless the PK's are using some serious cheats... they would be dead instantly...

Not that I'm against being able to imbue/enhance/etc items of this nature... as I'm 100% for it... but yeah.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Nice dream but never going to happen tophats and wedding stuff has no mods... unless the PK's are using some serious cheats... they would be dead instantly...

Not that I'm against being able to imbue/enhance/etc items of this nature... as I'm 100% for it... but yeah.
I sure they could get by just wearing the hat :) This guild that will never exist lol

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wouldn't it be nice if there were vanity slots that would alter the way our avatars look without taking up the required-for-damn-near-everything-stat-slots? You know, like most other MMOs have, and that has been requested for nearly a decade (since costumes), and was hailed as an excellent idea BY MESANNA (there's video!) during the 15th Anniversary party? :scholar:

This would solve way more problems than the goblin rings and fishing poles, dramatically broaden the range for RP'd races (without the need for new art), and would have absolutely NO impact on PvP. All without the need for bilking already-paying customers out of more cash for a store item that DOING WHAT AN ALREADY FLIPPING EXTANT ITEM DOES.

Let's make this happen...or I shall encourage mockery of every flub and shameless cash grab henceforth. :eyes:

@Mesanna @Kyronix @Bleak @AnyoneWhoCares

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know sometimes i hate constantly thinking like Corporate......but since mesanna never does i'll just point out the 1 thing they obviously haven't though about with this "costume" idea.
In-game shop dyes.
If everyone will be wearing costumes then what will be the point of buying dyes for real cash......less income.

Always 1 foot forward and 2 back.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I used to run a naked PK Mage ...... course that was 19-20 years ago :(