• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Am I Crazy?

scarecrow73

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a second Greater in my stables that has 866 hp, 597 Mana, resists are 84/81/55/56/75=351, 113.2 wr, 111.4 tact, 105 res, 112.7 magery, and is fully trained. Am I crazy asking 10 mil for this beast?

K

Kazumi the Wild

Its good, but not $10 mill good.

Is there a reason you didn't mention strength? It varies widely, and when the base damage is 24-33, every % damage increase counts quite a bit.

G

Gwenyth

That seems really high to me, but then again I don't actively buy and sell animals. I usually tame my own and give away anything I don't need.

scarecrow73

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strength is 570, and with all the time it takes to find, tame and especially train it, I figured it was worth a pretty penny... would 6 mil be to high? what is a going rate for a trained Greater?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a similar one, mine is much better in strength and intel, around 650 each. I'm lower in energy resist, almost identical in the others with higher wrestle, magery and resist, but lower tactics. I was going to ask 4-5 mill on GL. I think you are looking for too much even at 6 mill. There's a lot of good drags out there now. I think when you talk double digit millions it had better be for a drag with superior resists, stats, AND wrestling/tactics. That one only has the resists. JMO.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been curious the last few weeks (my dragon surpassed the expected max for wrestling and I wanted to know how it compared to other dragons) and I've been loring many other dragons that I've seen in various other places and I've noticed this:

Most of the other dragons are junk.

The point to that observation is this: If other people swear by their dragon that has 107 wrestling and 70-75 physical and/or fire resist (there's a lot of those out there) then you should be able to convince them that their lives would be a lot easier with your dragon who has outstanding resists, even though the wrestling and stats are only average. And you could probably name your price.

But since you have half of an outstanding dragon, asking for 4-6 million for the dragon will take more salesmanship than standing at the bank spamming "GD for sale" or posting on boards. Your targets probably don't know that they're looking for a new dragon at this time.

(coincidently, I expected my dragon to stop at 121 wrestling, and it went up to 123.4)