• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

am I correct that enhanced bandages...

• Thread starter imported_BlacK RaiN
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

AntiOTF

I think they do work for vets, but it really doesn't make a lot of sense for vets to use them, unless of course you're referring to pvm, cause all vets do now is rezz the damn pets, cause they sure as hell don't need any healing during pvp. *rolls eyes*

G

They didn't work for vet when first introduced, they were changed later to include vet.

However, I'm not sure they do anything for a vet that's already at skill cap, I've never been quite sure about that one.

G

After they fixed them so they worked with vet, I used the enhanced bandaids with 110 vet skill, and I think they helped some, especially when fighting paragons and things that do a lot of damage, quickly. I never paid enough attention to see if I got fewer failures when attempting to res pets with them, though.

-Skylark

G

Even though they do add to you vet skill when uding them, they do not help you meet the skill point minimum for rezzing pets.