• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Am I being Paranoid?

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Am I being Paranoid? I have an old old unicorn on Great Lakes that I tamed many many years ago. She eats meat instead of fruit. Her stats are good but I am afraid something strange will happen if I train her. I'd hate to loose her or have her turn into a fruit eater.

I don't know if she is that rare, but she is worth a ton to me.

How long should I wait before I start to train her (if ever)?

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Fear not my friend.. if ya start the training it will still maintain its older code.. I tested this on my WW that still eats gold.. but if ya do choose to spec it just make sure its a spec ya like.. because once its set.. there is not going back if you want I would gladly come to test and help you map some nice specs I've tested for them.. =^-^=