• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Always this hard to find arrows?

• Thread starter imported_Splup
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Splup

I started training my archer-tamer hybrid character, dang how hard it was to find arrows! Well, didnt really find arrows, just bolts.

I went trought all moongates and luna + that tokuno town, all arrow vendors were empty. Good thing that ethys don't get fatigued anymore since I had to run like mad to find some ammo.

Should I just start collecting feathers to make my own arrows or was it just bad day?

R

Rykus

I have about 20k arrows for sale if you want a few to get you by. Not sure what the going rate is, but I've seen 10-15 per arrow on vendors.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

I started training my archer-tamer hybrid character, dang how hard it was to find arrows! Well, didnt really find arrows, just bolts.

I went trought all moongates and luna + that tokuno town, all arrow vendors were empty. Good thing that ethys don't get fatigued anymore since I had to run like mad to find some ammo.

Should I just start collecting feathers to make my own arrows or was it just bad day?

[/ QUOTE ]If you go and kill Ratmen archers and loot their arrows you should
be set well with supply! Oh my, wash my mouth out with soap that is PvMing and
farming! Yes, collect feathers, chop wood, plane wood, make shafts, use
fletcher kit for the arrows can be done! Oh my, that is crafting!
What is a poor PvPer to do when out of ammo?
Get some crafters icq!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_Splup

<blockquote><hr>

If you go and kill Ratmen archers and loot their arrows you should
be set well with supply! Oh my, wash my mouth out with soap that is PvMing and
farming! Yes, collect feathers, chop wood, plane wood, make shafts, use
fletcher kit for the arrows can be done! Oh my, that is crafting!
What is a poor PvPer to do when out of ammo?
Get some crafters icq!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha,

It has been so long since I have PvM:ed anything else then named/boss/champ monsters that didnt remember I can really loot arrows from mobs

I quess Im gonna train my taming till I can use some grizzly bears and go hunt down some rat archers or centaurs. If I remember correctly, back in the days when I was making my first tamer 5 Grizzly bears made a packt that was able to take down even demons.