• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alternet Maint Time Please.

F

frogger2

Hey all just wondering once Mount Fuji is gone thier wont be a alt. city to go to during maint time how about changeing Test City 3 so when Ealand does city maint we can just switch over? i hate my time away from tso lol just a thought to save that withdraw feeling I and others get at mainttime.

D

DGLita

You mean to say you cannot bear to be away from the game fro 30 minutes!!!!???

My god, I thought I was the only one

F

frogger2

nope lol too long i get the tso shakes. and i know im not the only one. just kidding but really would like an alt time just to goof off when thiers nothing good on tv.

G

The time now is before 6am to the US players, and there's always reading the boards, playing on game sites like Pogo.com, chatting with friends on instant messengers, cruising news sites like Yahoo for the latest goings-on, etc. to take up that 30 mins to an hour for those who are nightowls. I know for myself I am ever in game at that time I am grateful for the maintenance as that is my cue to finally take my butt to bed! ROFL......take that away and some of us insomniacs might never sleep again

Seriously though I think the time they picked is the best compromise they could give since its not during peak hours for the majority of players. The reason MF was at a different time wasn't to give players a place to go while the other cities were down, it was because supposedly there was a higher concentration of Japanese players there and so they set that maintenance time to be *their* early morning the way the other cities were the early morning for the US players. For the UK players now even being 6 hours ahead of that most of them use the time for fixing lunch and/or doing all the stuff I listed above I think. In fact I've had several friends tell me that's the only time they ever do go to other sites and/or read the news online is when the cities are down