• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Altering Shadowguard artifacts

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any chance we can alter the ones that currently can't be, like Ozymandias' Obi? Or can the Gargoyle versions be added to the backpack drop list?

@Kyronix @Bleak

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hmm thought u would be able to, dang sorry. they show on test center.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm thought u would be able to, dang sorry. they show on test center.
Yeah, I went there to test it with an Ozymandias Obi, and I knew TC1 gave you the Gargoyle version of it. The request is somewhat self-serving since I have 4 Obis currently sitting in my house on Atlantic, and I'd like to use them on my Gargoyles. Honestly, after a year since Time of Legends has launched, there's no real reason why all of them can't be altered/there aren't Garg versions as backpack drops yet.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would also like you use the +10 med, 25% ep staff on my garg, only usable by humans/elves currently