• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Altering items to Garg / and Back

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we please have the Altering chest in Moonglow work on ALL items or at least Boots, Cloaks, Sashes, Aprons???

On Siege some of the items we have gotten and are now getting are NOT Garg friendly. I would love to be able to convert them without having to get a friends to come and do it and ALSO fix it so that items that for some reason cannot be converted are fixed so they can.

It is kind of ridiculous that I can go get these items on my Gargoyle but have NO way of using them.

Stealth Cloak
Boots
Sashes
etc

:)

TY

Also on siege that chest is completely borked.