• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Altar pieces

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yeah definitely unusual and uncommon. Curious to know if they can move or are locked in place in that bag. We’ve see some other unusual trapped in bag items, portions of graphics that look like the deeded pentagrams for example.
I myself have a (I think complete) Executioner Axe pieces set, that I bought on some Vendor some time ago. Aren't they made with the goza trick to break the mutli-tiles add-ons?

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have not seen it in person. But I do remember there was a bug with deeded items from when they changed the idoc system. People showing half items in there packs and such.

I myself have a (I think complete) Executioner Axe pieces set, that I bought on some Vendor some time ago. Aren't they made with the goza trick to break the mutli-tiles add-ons?
Yours is just a none deeded executioner axe set. Eather they spawn deeded in pack or each pice from the spawn is left to pick up. The polly is the same way. Once a deeded item is broken with a goza it will disappear if taken down or axed.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have not seen it in person. But I do remember there was a bug with deeded items from when they changed the idoc system. People showing half items in there packs and such.

Yours is just a none deeded executioner axe set. Eather they spawn deeded in pack or each pice from the spawn is left to pick up. The polly is the same way. Once a deeded item is broken with a goza it will disappear if taken down or axed.
You are correct. Once broken if you axe them they will disappear. What i think is happening is a bug with idocs where broken items dont go poof but rather pop in your pack as idoc loot. Had it happen on several occasions.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@Manticore I just checked it. Even with the bag unlocked and not secured, the pieces can't be moved inside of it.
Have you tried with EC? There could be some differences: e.g. the Lava Tile that when on floor cannot be moved with EC; the South Corner of the Rubble Blood Pool that have EC distorted graphic; etc..