• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Altantic Tram Castle on road with Lamp Posts !Price Drop!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Looking for a premier property for your collection? This is is.

Located on the Yew - Britain road east of the Minoc, Yew, Britain intersection and west of the mines, Water jut to the north. This castle features a wonderful front yard, little spawn, and a well lit front area do to the 6 permanently placed lamp posts out front. The Castle will also be eligible for its historic banner in about 22 months. Great community environment around the area.

Teleporter pad available on the entry to my vendor house south side of Luna. Take the quick trip and explore the area. You will be very pleased.

Offered at 30 Platinum or best offer.

Contact me via one of the ways in the signature please.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
They sit outside the lot and the castle is properly placed. You should be good to go for a custom switch if you like.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I took a look at the spot @Lord Nabin and if a Buyer would like custom Castle they could Sacrifice the historic banner and replot castle back one tile. you have the room in back with 6 tiles. Its an option :thumbup1: ...(this would have to be done with the resize phrase under the sign not the securely option WITHIN the sign) ... where castle poofs and you must replace with a housing tool .. just clarifying if someone who doesn't know was thinking of Trying to do it ..

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
This castle cant be customizable unless new owner resize or remove all lamp or banner, way overpriced.
Thanks for the bump, If you have a castle on Atlantic for sale let me know, I would take a look at it :)

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This castle cant be customizable unless new owner resize or remove all lamp or banner, way overpriced.
Thats about the going rate for a Tram Atlantic castle my friend.

And the banner would stay if you moved the house. I have been to a few idoc with banners. Do you know what happens the banner stays so am sure there are a few houses out there just placed and have a banner. The powers that be don't go checking.

I hope you get what you want my friend. @Lord Nabin Don't need two castles myself.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats about the going rate for a Tram Atlantic castle my friend.

And the banner would stay if you moved the house. I have been to a few idoc with banners. Do you know what happens the banner stays so am sure there are a few houses out there just placed and have a banner. The powers that be don't go checking.

I hope you get what you want my friend. @Lord Nabin Don't need two castles myself.
Banner isn't there yet ..got like under 2 years left before you get one. That's why I said if buyer wanted to customize the Castle they'd have to sacrifice the Historical banner as you have to resize Castle if you wanted to keep the lamp posts & move castle back one tile..

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Banner isn't there yet ..got like under 2 years left before you get one. That's why I said if buyer wanted to customize the Castle they'd have to sacrifice the Historical banner as you have to resize Castle if you wanted to keep the lamp posts & move castle back one tile..
Sorry I missed read your post. I been waiting almost a year for my banner at my 18x18 dont know if they place them anymore

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I missed read your post. I been waiting almost a year for my banner at my 18x18 dont know if they place them anymore
you have to email Mesanna she can place them where ever you'd like in front of your house ..just dont block your recall/gate spot ..i had her place one on house I owned outside North of luna Years back when I did Stargate Sg-1 vendor house there

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter