• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

alright who's hording all the barbed leather?

• Thread starter Asahina Yajinden
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Asahina Yajinden

once again it's time to make some b-kit armor but i only have like 300 b leather sureley somebody's got some for sale?

D

Dmaninuo

if you want to settle for horned leather, I do have a decent quantity of that.

I

Intoxication

I can sell you some pm me. I haven't had time to put any on my vendors yet.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't stocked my vendors because I haven't had time to get back above 30k (like I'm down to less than 5k barbed) but I can take orders for it if you want some.

C

Crystal Canyon

once again it's time to make some b-kit armor but i only have like 300 b leather sureley somebody's got some for sale?
We went and got some for you the other night. Where were you btw? Saw you at the bank as we were leaving but couldnt get you to respond.

Anyway, hunt was good and we do have your leather! :) Unless you would rather buy it! LOL

L

Lady Tiger

pm next time I go to gather scales you can come collect the barbed and the gold.

F

Flora Green

I only have around 1700 left, but it's yours if you want it. I don't bother with making armor anymore. PM me if interested.