This Ship Spotlight will focus on a second hull from the Servant Sisters of EVE – the Astero class frigate.
Particularly adept at venturing into dangerous territories for the purposes of astrometry and recovering valuable salvage, the Astero is packed with highly advanced and heavily bonused sensor systems that make it perfect for scouting and surveying.
While Alpha pilots will not benefit from the Covert Ops bonuses of the Astero, this adaptable little frigate packs fantastic versatility and great durability with bonuses based around increasing drone and armor durability.
Weapons: 2 Turrets
- 2 High Power Slots
- 4 Medium Power Slots
- 4 Low Power Slots
- 3 Small Rig Slots
(Per level of Gallente Frigate)
- 20% bonus to drone hitpoints.
(Per level of Amarr Frigate)
- 4% bonus to all armor resistances.
- 100% reduction in Cloaking Devices CPU requirement.
- 37.5% bonus to Core and Combat Scanner Probe strength.
- 10+ bonus to Relic and Data Analyzer strength.
- Can fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device.
- Cloak reactivation delay reduced to 15 seconds.