• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alot seems to have changed...

O

Orphan

Ive been gone nearly 4-5 months now, and it seems that so much has changed since I left!
Normally I never visit stratics, Because board warriors just suck, but being without my main computer, and a decent internet connection, its been what keeps me somewhat up to date on everything, despite these forums sucking major donkey balls... >_>
Aaaaanywhoo~ I cannot wait to return! Miss the fights, miss the QQing, miss the sweet taste of carebear tears!

Welp, see you all relatively soon I hope!

My heart goes out to my Guildmates in PvM, my friends in Cartel and CT (Twista, Fatfellow McFatty :heart:) and ofcourse I would be rude not to say that I miss everyones dear friends, the ultimate meatshields, SI! I love you guys! :heart:

~War Orphan-/Kaecilius/The Easter Bunny/One Up(LA)

PS: RIP Ghostface Killah

L

Lord_Spartacus

Hurry back ... I need more PvM to kill ... lord knows there isn't enough of them now!! :p