• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixed Lot Alot of Sick Legendary (Mage,Stam Gear, Jewls + Wpns - must see!!)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I would like to let everyone know of a new UBER PvP Gear Shop on ATL. We have just opened right outside UMBRA right across from the bridge at the East Exit. We are running Weekly AUCTIONS from safes there as well of SUPER HIGH-End Legendary Jewls-Armor-Weapons, also vendors are stocked with a lot of sick pieces. You can find legendary items from 1mil-100mil+ . We have awesome Eater Mage Gear, 8-10 stam gear, 20-30% Splintering weapons and some GODLY jewls running in auctions and on vendors. There is a pic of where this house is located below, its right above Soulweavers' New Auction House, see you there and hope everyone enjoys. My icq # 672482209, if u have any questions or concerns. New PvP GEAR Shop with Auctions.png

I have also moved my vendors from a previous location to our new PvP Gear Shop, for those of you who know them u can get a rune to new place at my old vendors at the pic below.
New Legendary Vendors.png Runes at this location to new shop. Ty - Enjoy - And have and AWESOME DAY !!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
TONS OF GOODIES THERE. VERIFIED BY YOUR INTERGALACTIC FINANCE MINISTER.