• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Alot of BA items

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Selling these items but not in a huge rush just waiting for a good offer to come around. shoot me offer on here or icq Xellos 650968665 IMG_20190115_185257628.jpg IMG_20190115_185306941.jpg bow.jpg anat brac.jpg luck gorget.jpg luck helm.jpg luck gloves.jpg SC luck axe.jpg luck shorts.jpg archTame brac.jpg luck tunic.jpg mage.jpg

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
@Johny took a break from the game due to personal matters just came back after a year and change break. right now im just taking offers as i dont know the current in game value of items but if the offer is good ill take it. i know i paid a plat for the anat brac and 500 for the tame arch brac but dont know cause arch is nerfed so no idea on values shoot me something fair

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Rocco Those are some fairly nice pieces. I look forward to seeing pricing on them.
right now im just taking offers as i dont know the current in game value of items but if the offer is good ill take it.
It sounds like it really wouldn't do any good to make a "fair offer" based on this though. Just a thought, because you paid "a plat" for something a year and a half ago doesn't mean it's worth anywhere that now. I have seen stuff that have sold for 1P+ that wouldn't bring 4-500M now.

But once you learn the current in value of your stuff, I look forward to bidding on a couple of them. :) I.E. The luck stuff. :)

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
@Rocco Those are some fairly nice pieces. I look forward to seeing pricing on them.

It sounds like it really wouldn't do any good to make a "fair offer" based on this though. Just a thought, because you paid "a plat" for something a year and a half ago doesn't mean it's worth anywhere that now. I have seen stuff that have sold for 1P+ that wouldn't bring 4-500M now.

But once you learn the current in value of your stuff, I look forward to bidding on a couple of them. :) I.E. The luck stuff. :)
Never said looking to get a face value for something i payed over a year ago was just taking offers on the pieces and i might take it. but i am not going to set a price out there due to alot of people might want the item and one might offer more then the other.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Never said looking to get a face value for something i payed over a year ago was just taking offers on the pieces and i might take it. but i am not going to set a price out there due to alot of people might want the item and one might offer more then the other.
You might consider an auction, with a reserve and a time frame. They are a popular way to both, sell things, and maximize the price they bring.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do what ever u have to do as I'm not hurting for money and am in no rush to sell. So this is the way I'm doing this. Thx for the bumps tho. Leather legs and straw hat sold everyone.
Congrats on the sales. Just an FYI however, I would have paid more for the legs. And you are welcome for the "bumps". :)