• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Almost ready.....

• Thread starter CannabisKing
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

CannabisKing

Ok, so things dont turn out the way I wanted them too. After my 1st surgery I later found out that I had "things" in both my leg's that needed to be removed. I just had my 3rd and last cutting on my legs the other day and felt ok enuff to log in to see no-one on. :sad2:
However, Once Im done with my rehab I should be able to log back in. Needless to say, its hard to stand or even walk, and our lil girl rather just sit in Daddys wheelchair and watch Dora then let me sit in it.

So wtf happened to the LS Boards? where the hell did everyone run off too?
It really doesnt matter at this point in time, I'll find ya'll soon and keep ya dead, till then ladies.....

S

Sergul'zan_SP

I don't know you but I wish you a speedy recovery...

We moved our daughter from Dora to the Backyardagains...they're more entertaining for the whole family lol.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im thinking that maybe you want the LS boards, not the faction boards.

im gonna chalk this up to pain drugs post SX.