• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Almost 3 months of no News on Napa ?

• Thread starter Budweiser KDL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Budweiser KDL

Napa Valley
Saturday Night Crawl - 11-30-2007
Magincia's Peril - 11-8-2007
Recent News - 10-24-2007
NCT Hosts Hukilau! - 9-15-2007
Call to the Leadership of Napa Valley - 9-10-2007
New Super Hamsters Coming Friday - 9-5-2007
Memoirs of the Royal Guard - 9-4-2007
Random Rune Run - 8-31-2007

Have all of Napa's reporters quit working?

I guess I'll get my camera out the next time im out and about!

B

BLiNK-

insted there out doing nothing when people are harassing others on the forums, or removing posts because they dont read them all the way.

G

<blockquote><hr>

insted there out doing nothing when people are harassing others on the forums, or removing posts because they dont read them all the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those aren't the reporters, those are mods.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Was my post Here and you see the reply that was given......

[/ QUOTE ]
Hell. Maybe I'll try this out. I dont have much time, but I hate UO pvp now, so rarely do it. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that everyone will say that my news reports are biased and not a true representation of the UO community as a whole. I know nothing of KR, and not much about Ilshenar or any of the Mondain's Legacy dungeons. About the only thing i know is PvP, champ spawns, and harrowers.

Would anyone even care about news on that?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I say it's a good start "Go for it"

Lord Nabin