• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Alll Part or Noneya of my sewing collection, Prices Added, Some Sold.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I went ahead and moved most of the sewn collection to a small house near yew Tram Moongate.

I wont break up the sets.

go ahead and have a loook see if theres something you like if there is then icq me and we can make a deal
my icq is 674786798
Atlantic Shard

yewsewn.png

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I decided to put some pricing to it everything should be out inside the yew house go have a look.
These are i beleive reduced prices, im trying to pull the bandage off all at once so to speak.

Mayu Set 400M
13 Piece Winnie The Pooh Set SOLD
11 Piece Miki house set SOLD
7 Piece PFredd Mudd Set 600m
5 Piece Hannington Sash & hat Set 375m
2 Pieces Juliett 160M
3 piece Lerajie Set 200m
4 Piece Bonnie N Clyde set 370 and a rose included
6 Piece Kobahiro Set 600m
4 piece Ravish Set 300m
3 piece rid set 225m
4 piece Yumi set 320M
3 Piece Quiltaan Set 240m
20 piece Lady Fire Dust set 2.2 Plat includes 4 pieces of footwear.
39 piece Megu set including 7 shoes 4.5 plat SOLD SOLD I CRIED!!!
16 Piece Slimed Dyed PINK HOUSE, INCLUDING 1 DOUBLE BLESSED HAT, 2 Boots,3 plat
Elly Mae Clampet 2 piece set from LS 200m
ICQ 674786798
these are set prices if you want to buy everything let me know we can make a deal otherwise please post here the set you want and then icq me. I have yah post here so incase im gone away from ICQ we have arecord of first come first serve.

Last edited: