• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alliance Chat and Roleplaying Encounters

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

To Members of the BRPA,

There has been discussion of late about people having trouble finding IC Encounters and RP.

I want to remind people that this is the reason we formed the Alliance. Searching for an IC Encounter or some RP? Announce it in Alliance Chat.

We have the tools in place. Lets put them to good use.

L

Lindae

And you get to hear all about the intimate details of my marriage!

A

A town guard

To Members of the BRPA,

There has been some discussion of late about people having trouble finding IC Encounters and RP.

I want to remind people that this is the reason we formed the Alliance. Searching for an IC Encounter or some RP? Announce it in Alliance Chat. You're sipping Ale at the Cats Lair Tavern or Guarding Britain Bank? Let people know.

We have the tools in place. Lets put them to good use.

This is a good idea I think.... Will try to remember this. It wouldn't hurt for a few of us Alliance members to mention THIS idea in Alliance Chat from time to time too.