• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All stuff back-Only if you re-sub?

C

callum91

Hey

I used to be a paying member of TSO about 4yrs ago.
We left the country a month after my yearly bonus [cat&dog statues].
The credit card was chopped up and my account was pretty much cancelled.

If I resubscribe before March, is that when I get all my old stuff back [characters,pets,etc.Not money]. Or do I get them back even if I dont sub.

Thanks

G

All you will get back in the amnesty, is your earned skill locks (those you are entitled to, based on paid days) and any anniversary gifts you had qualified for...in your case, your pet statue.

Your old characters, property and ordinary inventory items will not be returned. It would not be possible even if they wanted to return them, because, that data is gone. All they have left is the accounting data on your original account, which is why the amnesty is for items that are account-age based, like skill locks and anniversary gifts.

D

Dogsoffour

Will people who did not deactivate their accounts get their gifts regifted also? That seems only fair.

C

callum91

Gilly, thanks for clearing that up.
Ive now given in and re-subbed for some reason.

Now I cant get into EA-Land :p

And I didnt personally deactivate my account, my dad just chopped up his credit card. :S

G

I believe that everyone will recieve the amnesty...if they are a subscriber....either standard (free) or premium (paid), by the amnesty date....sometime in March.

But the specific details have not been posted in black and white, by the Dev Team, so anything I say is just my own conclusions from what *has* been posted.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I believe that everyone will recieve the amnesty...if they are a subscriber....either standard (free) or premium (paid), by the amnesty date....sometime in March.

But the specific details have not been posted in black and white, by the Dev Team, so anything I say is just my own conclusions from what *has* been posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Gilly, 1 question that I know was asked in here a while ago now about the amnesty.
We now are going to be able to have 5 sims I believe in EA Land.
How many of those sims will receive anniversary gifts?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Gilly, 1 question that I know was asked in here a while ago now about the amnesty.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a good question....I don't have an answer.

Perhaps someone could ask it on the Blog or Town Hall in game?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm laughing a lot right now thinking about this because I can imagine possible dev responses and the player outcry that would follow...

<font color="red">1. Devs say 1 per account.</font>
<font color="blue"> - Player Response "WHAT!? Everybody before me has gotten 3!
"</font>

<font color="red">2. Devs say 3 per account.</font>
<font color="blue"> - Player Response "WHAT!? We can have 8 sims, not including TC3, why not a gift for each slot.
"</font>

<font color="red">3. Devs say all sims.</font>
<font color="blue"> - Player Response "WHAT!? This is UNFAIR to those of us who have only received three gifts!
"</font>

The day that this question is answered is going to be very interesting indeed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm laughing a lot right now thinking about this because I can imagine possible dev responses and the player outcry that would follow...

<font color="red">1. Devs say 1 per account.</font>
<font color="blue"> - Player Response "WHAT!? Everybody before me has gotten 3!
"</font>

<font color="red">2. Devs say 3 per account.</font>
<font color="blue"> - Player Response "WHAT!? We can have 8 sims, not including TC3, why not a gift for each slot.
"</font>

<font color="red">3. Devs say all sims.</font>
<font color="blue"> - Player Response "WHAT!? This is UNFAIR to those of us who have only received three gifts!
"</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

OOPS, looks like I opened another can of worms.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

OOPS, looks like I opened another can of worms.

[/ QUOTE ]If anyone needs me, I'm heading out to Cancun... Or some other nice, pleasant location without any kind of internet connectivity...