• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All Shard down in 30 minutes

• Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Only reason I could think of for that would be a mini-publish. Looks like we'll be getting an event update within an hour or so.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Bauregard the Defence Counsel" was the name of an NPC I noticed this morning on Pacific about an hour ago when the GM was running around placing the guards and healers.. but he only made an appearance, and quickly was gone..

*edit*

Doing a MyUO Search for "Tyveela" brings up (who I think is a GM) Tyveela was the name of whomever said the servers are going down..

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

They also said to stable pets. Never saw that one before. Never saw this much lead time either.

D

dmodesto

I havn't been even knocked offline yet, did they even release this? I hope my BODing isnt going to waste

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm keeping an eye on the Herald...nothing new posted yet.

C

Connor_Graham

I have a question...

The note said to stable all pets.......so what's gonna happen to the mounts we're riding if we already have 2 pets in the stable?

I'd be a bit upset if my Paroxy swampy isn't there when I log back in.....

G

This should be interesting. I just got the 10 minute message. Wonder how long we'll be down.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not sure on that on Connor hopefully we'll get a post or news or something here pretty soon, I'm keepin an eye out for it.

I

imported_Lady Narsil

I didn't see the pet message but I don't have time to log in and out of all my chars to see if they are mounted. So I really hope nothing happens to them. My crafters have stuff in their bugs and packys in the stables.

D

Der Rock

LOL,i think its a bad day for me,
reworked all the lost hotbars in KR,and macros, during this time i see the massage, dont know how long this message was on screen and i didnt see it.

HOPE its enough time, and not that the whole work was for nothing again

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Captian Avery and (now his name is) Numan the defence counsel appeared on Pacific. Odd, Captian Avery is wearing coal plate... any significance?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Shards to Be Published
Jeremy Dalberg
04 Apr 2008 10:34:19

All shards will be published with the following at 11:30AM EDT:

- Adding live event content

I

imported_Sarphus

<blockquote><hr>

I have a question...

The note said to stable all pets.......so what's gonna happen to the mounts we're riding if we already have 2 pets in the stable?

I'd be a bit upset if my Paroxy swampy isn't there when I log back in.....

[/ QUOTE ]

probably nothing.

There's a bug with unstabled pets where they will not save to your character, so they usually go wild before you log back on (assuming you go to bed)

if you're mounted, they save to your char

C

Chameleon

ok, it says system going down, you have appx. 2 min to find a safe location.
*check self*
Hmm.. at home.. safed.