• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All Selling and Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keeping the board tidy by putting all the trade posts together

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, have sent you an ICQ message (you don´t like autorization requests, do you?) asking for price of the magery scroll.
My ICQ is : 353-679-239

Hephaistos of Europa

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please explain, for the unknowedgable, how the sea serpent scale armour you have is different to what can be crafted from blue scales currently?

K

kray2s

as far as from what i was told in the old rare collector forum - you can still craft with sea serpents scales, however, if you do you no longer get armour called "sea serpent scale armour" as far as i am aware this has now been changed and crafting with serpent scales now gets you armour tagged "blue dragon armour"

hope this clears it up others may be able to explain in more detail:cool:

*edited to correct my trerible speelingz* hehehe

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry guys and gals the Keep at Skara as sold.
THP

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all selling buying threads not marked 'sold' now moved to UO Trade Europe

Please note that's Europe with and 'e' not Europal, Drachenfels sales and wants will go there too so please state shard in your title.

Happy trading. This thread now being locked

Status
Not open for further replies.