• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ALL PLEASE READ - Trinsic Gate Shop / Pawn Shop Issues

G

I am the owner of both The Trinsic Gate Shop and The Pawn Shop. It would be greatly appreciated if there are any concerns in reference to these shops that I be contacted first and allowed to investigate also if possible provided with a screen shot to validate accusations before posting on these boards. I am neither here defending any of my vendors nor denying previous made accusations but I will say that I will not tolerate intentional mis pricing of any goods sold in my shops. I apologize for any misunderstanding and hope that this "supposed incident" will not prevent my valued customers from frequenting my shops.

G

Zeb, were any of these accusations pointed at one of your shops?

I can honestly (as a competing shop owner, be it never in the same league) say that I have NEVER noticed any sign of dishonesty in Zeb's vendors. I cannot say anything about vendors which are not his of course. I am sure though that Zeb is to be absolutely trusted. This matter will be straightened out soon.

Kind regards

G

dont worry zeb back in the day that was an old malicious pratice on vendors around siege, never a respected practice but still practiced by some because people are aware lots will go to a vendor and just click buy buy buy and may not notice an extra zero.

Now since more than one persons vendor is generally ran out of a vendor house, its good to see the vendor house ownesr themselves making sure things are in check.

Ill still be shopping at ur place

K

Khaza

Always have a nice fully stocked vendor bud

I shall continue to shop there myself

G

I buy from you what I can't make myself. I've no plans to change that.

I

imported_Luka Melehan

I was able to check the vendor shortly after the accusation was made and saw no problem...except that those brightsights are so close my mouse had issues. Then I bought some potions.

K

Kat SP

You run the best shops on the shard. Nothing has changed in my opinion.