• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] All of your Old Clothing. I need it! (Blessed), [exceptional] & Sewn

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I will take any Clothing, Armor, Weapon, Furniture or Container. I am also interested in full titled Of exceptional quality Footware and armor. If you have same crafter name suits I will pay extra. If you have items with [exceptional] and (Blessed) both on one item I will pay a lot more. I am also hunting some Event Item Boots. If you got some cool titled event drop boots your willing to part with let me know please.

I will buy most any item with those titles...but here are a few things specifically I am hunting(My wish list):

1) A Shoes of Exceptional Quality
2) Sandals[exceptional]
3) Boots[exceptional]
4) Shoes[exceptional]
5) Shoes(Blessed)
6) Any weapon that is [exceptional] with NO crafter name(I am still interested if it has a crafter name as well...just dont have any without the crafter name and I want one :) )
7) A Skirt[exceptional](Blessed)
8) Half Apron[exceptional](Blessed)
9) Bandana[exceptional]
10) Bandana[exceptional](Blessed)
11) Anything with crafter names Lady Sarah or Cricket(These 2 I am activley hunting more of right now...but again I will take any item with any crafter name especially if its in a set.)

Thank yall for taking a sec to look and I greatly appreciate anyone who will take a moment out of their day to help me hunt down the items I enjoy the most. :) Thanks everyone!

Last edited: