• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All new rare fire cactus

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I collected the fire seeds about 10 or so planted them, and they all came up as the new rare cactus plant. I was expecting maybe a few would be, but not all of them. the pink seed I also planted came up as the normal 3 tribarrel cactus. As anyone else have this happen?

D

DHMagicMan_1

All the Naturalist seeds are bugged at the moment... all the fire are new 4 barrel... pink are all the same, aqua and magenta all are bugged....

They are fixing in patch 56...

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI, all the seeds you currently have already know what plant they will grow into. So any Naturalist quest seeds you have obtained before the Publish hits will be a cactus even after the Publish. Only seeds acquired after the Publish will work normally.