• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All my sims are gone

G

HELPPPPP!!!! All my sims are gone, i got this message trying to update saying that file has been tampered with PLS SOMEONE HELP ME!

G

Have you tried restarting the updater?

I've had it happen before where I have an error updating, then log in to an empty "Select A Sim" screen. Whenever I try to reupdate, it fixes itself.

D

DGLita

So are you saying you were able to log in to the game and were presented with blank sim slots, or are you saying there may be a problem with the game file and you cannto log in at all.

G

I logged in to tso and all my sims were gone and i cant even get into EA LAND

G

When you launched the updater, which of the following options did you select?
[*]Test Center 3
[*]Test Center 3 - test
[*]EA Land (beta)
[*]The Sims Online

G

I got my sims back... I can get into BF but for my other sims in EA LAND I cant get in it give me this message, one of the files is corrupted or has been tampered with

G

<blockquote><hr>

I got my sims back... I can get into BF but for my other sims in EA LAND I cant get in it give me this message, one of the files is corrupted or has been tampered with

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Kelly, we are currently working on an updater issue for the East coast. Check the Technical advice forums for updates.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]That may have something to do with the updater problems they're experiencing right now; however, you may need to have Updated scan and repair your installation. When you launch the updater and get the list I listed above, instead of selecting one of those, click "Options", then choose the option for attempting to repair game files.

<font color=red>Edit: Forget all that. You apparently route though to the East Coast servers, and they are having problems. See this thread for details.</font color=red>