• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All my fellow smiths pounding out the steel,PLZ watch for one of these....

G

I have been trying to craft a 35DI or better demon slayer warfor or kryss or even a spear for a week now.I saved my best hammers for today and I have YET to craft a demon slayer of any type.

I would be MOST grateful if anyone out there happens to make one of these and would like to sell it.

I`ve burnt well over 60 DC hammers and at least 20 shadows so far,not to mention 6 coppers 2 bronze.

Reply here or PM if you would like to help out a struggling smithy =)

G

LOL,I agree.Its funny cause I was actually reading your post last night about all your attempts at making forks.After I stopped crying I went shopping for cheap hammers for today,lol.

I know I`ll get it eventually,just ran thru 20 + hammers today.I can`t complain though because I got some damn fine weapons from the likes of dull copper hammers.47 life leach and 45 mana leach i was like WHOA,lol.Than out of all hammers ended up with 6 forks with 100 luck on them,bout 12 others in hi 90`s.After enhancing I have 2,lol. But at least I`m getting some others I`ll find uses for like reptile,repond and undead`s. Even got a 100 fire damage dragon slayer that i`m quite sure will put sum serious hurt onto an unsuspecting white wyrm,hehe.

OK,well thanks for reading,just thought I`d post on some chance that someone might be filling bods or something and come across my weapon.

In the meantime........ time to go minning for tomorrow efforts,lol.

G

Hehe,

good that you are taking the bad news with a good mood.
Its not a walk in the park to be a smith.Nice to get 2 forks with high luck I say.
Are the ones that survived 140 luck now?

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Sadly no,I ended up with a 139 which was great! and a 131.All in all I`m happy,the changes to runics is freekin awsome,even though I`ve burnt thru alota hammers,I`m actually lookin forward to burnin thru more,lol.

It`s nice to finally be able to craft usable weapons with low end runics.I will wear my DC war fork proudly on my fencer till I get what I want.

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

Holy smokes the changes happened allready? OOps where have I been. Oh! yeah busy oh well Hammer time!