• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] All my baby plants vanished into dirt :(

K

Kiwillian

So I had about 5 bowls going, just started them about 2-3 days ago. They were all showing "vibrant seedling" in "soft dirt" except two which I over-watered and were in "squishy dirt".

I'm almost 100% sure I checked them yesterday and it was still the same so I left them as is. There were no red marks anywhere that I could see.

I log in now and all I have are 5 bowls of hard dirt :(

What happened? I would have expected them to go to wilted or dying before just packing it up completely.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry about your plants. :( I think when plants are just starting to grow, they can die easily. You mentioned that you didn't see any red marks, but yellow signs are indicators too. For example, a yellow plus sign means your plant needs attention. Do you remember if you saw anything like that?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have to check them every day. A red sign means that item has needed attention twice.

The babies are easy to kill. Plant new ones and attend to their needs every day.

Good Luck