• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All i really want to know about SA is...

R

RichDC

How much money is Mythic spending on advertising to bring new players?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to report that all marketing money that was allocated to SA was spent yesterday when Draconi ordered fries with his Big Mac.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and I said no salt, NO salt for the fries, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Milton...I think there is one in every guild. Kinda fitting shirt considering all the Crimson and Platinum Dragons.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally think that hopes that SA will bring in new players are illusions.

I think we should look at this stuff mostly as new content for us existing players, to keep us interested and engaged.

And I, for one, am OK with that.

New players do come into this game but they mostly come because of us, because we lure them in, one way or another.

-Galen's player

R

RichDC

I have actually seen alot of new players recently on GL, now these may just be new accounts but i like to think not.

I just wish they would put a few ads in At least british magazines, i used to know alot of Brit players who would remember UO and probably jump at a new version...if they knew it existed.