• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All hands, Saturday 11 december

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy crew!

I don't actually have a plan yet, but I do have a couple of options. My hopes is to get as many of the crew together on Saturday (tomorrow) as I can.

Question is, when?

Anyhow the possibilities are:
1. Trouble (Find CoD in particular, but finding both CoD and PGoH would be better!)
2. Training (If no "enemy" guilds are present, then we kill each other. Or Medusa. Or Corgul. Or a Stygian Dragon. Or Melisande. Or all of the above)

It all depends on how many crew members we can fit together in one place at one time.

My current plans are to start somewhere between 6 and 7 PM EST and staying until I fall asleep. I don't have Sunday plans, so that could be pretty late.

S

Sydrik Harpune

Wish I could join you...

Will be out with the wife and friends all night though.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys,

While I personally will be away on business with my husband this weekend, it does not prevent me from putting the word out to Pand (I called her cell phone hehe) and the rest of our guildies that are available!

I hope we provide you guys with lots of targets for some unfair fights. :)