• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event All For A Seed

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Tamais submitted a new Article:

All For A Seed

I ran into Rose at the scribe shop in Britain. Excitedly she told me the Naturalist promised her a special seed if she studied the strange eggs the solen nest.

Telling her to be careful, I returned to my studies. Before long a message came, Rose had called for help.

Arriving at the hall, I was greeted by the sight of a bunny invasion. Bunnies were everywhere digging holes and hopping on laps.

"Boy they are making a mess," I watched as they began to dig holes in the Virtue Tiles

Britain's Governor, Mylene was not happy. "Great - I don't have a construction crew on salary to fix the holes those things...
Read more about this article here...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Awesome, I missed that night, thanks for bringing it to here to read.