• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All eggs lead to…Noreen

Miretar

Journeyman
I have about 50 eggs. I get no option other than to turn them into Noreen. Also I can’t find a rabbit. When you have one, what do you do with it? Tame it? Put it in your backpack?

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can tame the colored rabbits and put them in stable, feed them a fruit first so they bond after a week if you want to keep them.

Collect your eggs, then go to which one of the quests you want the reward from and accept their quest, mark the required number of eggs and turn in. Its separate locations for each reward item.
Hedges are in magincia with noreen
parrots are in eodon
candles are in moonglow lycaeum
butterflies are in the NW corner of the hedgemaze, you can use teleport spell to go over the hedge walls to get to the guy.

Miretar

Journeyman
You can tame the colored rabbits and put them in stable, feed them a fruit first so they bond after a week if you want to keep them.

Collect your eggs, then go to which one of the quests you want the reward from and accept their quest, mark the required number of eggs and turn in. Its separate locations for each reward item.
Hedges are in magincia with noreen
parrots are in eodon
candles are in moonglow lycaeum
butterflies are in the NW corner of the hedgemaze, you can use teleport spell to go over the hedge walls to get to the guy.
I’ve done that but it felt like cheating because there was no info within the game that led to anyone but Noreen.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have all the rewards. My problem is that there was no in game trail to the rewards.

The only one that does not have a trail is the Parrots. Rest have a talking NPC that leads to them. You just have to search Britannia to find them.

Deschet

Journeyman
there are different paths to take, this is an excellent guide - Spring Fever Event | uo-cah.com
The only one that does not have a trail is the Parrots. Rest have a talking NPC that leads to them. You just have to search Britannia to find them.
So which NPC in the quest chain sends you to the butterfly guy? And the monk at the Lycaeum? Not seeing it in the UO-CAH guide. That's the OP's question/gripe.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So which NPC in the quest chain sends you to the butterfly guy? And the monk at the Lycaeum? Not seeing it in the UO-CAH guide. That's the OP's question/gripe.
Butterfly guy is on the way to the mushroom that 2 of them mention. I think the girl at the zoo sends you to the maze.

Usually the talking NPCs show up a week later. So they got better.

We found all the egg takers before the event went live.

Still have a missing NPC.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The vendor NPCs came out before the talkers.

So Larissa started with those. Then we added some talkers in. They are in this thread. Then we started having fun and have not stopped.
The talkers that leads to the Monks was one I did.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but Noreen is in Magincia? And where? Is it her that give the quest for the eggs?
I know english not very well and i don't understand all about this quest. Thanks

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sorry but Noreen is in Magincia? And where? Is it her that give the quest for the eggs?
I know english not very well and i don't understand all about this quest. Thanks
yes, she is found in New magincia.
she is near the gardener (located to the west of where the Artisan Festival is held there). There is tables set up there that usually doesn't belong. And her rewards are on display. (you have to water your reward from her)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, she is found in New magincia.
she is near the gardener (located to the west of where the Artisan Festival is held there). There is tables set up there that usually doesn't belong. And her rewards are on display. (you have to water your reward from her)
Thanks, I've found Noreen. I have some eggs but I don't understand what is the reward? Is the quest worth doing? I've understood that she gives to me something like a seed?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No she gives you a sapling if you "Toggle quest item" and select those eggs you have. If you use a pitcher of water on that sapling it will turn into a colored hedge.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, I've found Noreen. I have some eggs but I don't understand what is the reward? Is the quest worth doing? I've understood that she gives to me something like a seed?
you click her twice and you get the quest.. hers is 3 eggs for a sapling... same for the guy at maze.. he's 5 eggs for a cocoon that'll give you a butterfly.. then in Eodon there's the parrot guy.. 20 eggs for a parrot egg.. and in Lycaeum the monk.. 25 eggs for a candle.... Enjoy