• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All bunnies will spawn in their normal colors again

G

"All bunnies will spawn in their normal colors again"

I liked the purple bunnies. If only they had pack instinct...

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be nice if they kept the random occasional pink or purple bunny spawn. They're purty

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are the purple bunnies still spawning til the publish hits all shards? Cuz....I been looking for days now and no purple bunny love *pouts*

J

joblackjon

As of last night I saw dozens of pink.purple Bunnies in the Jhelom corrals and at Kitsuni Point.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

As of last night I saw dozens of pink.purple Bunnies in the Jhelom corrals and at Kitsuni Point.

[/ QUOTE ]

the rare jellybean look'n purple?

I

imported_Fran Fury

I too have been slaughtering bunnies by the hundreds for the past several days trying to get the elusive neon purple bunny to spawn. I have had no luck.

I know they are supposed to be rare but I didn't have this much trouble before when I got my first one. I just wanted to get a mate for my lonely purple bunny before they stopped spawning completely.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes it makes me cry. Not much makes me cry in UO. I likes em that much.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got 2 sunday morning within 30 minutes but before that i was into it for 2 hours and nothing

I

imported_Fran Fury

showoff!

I have seriously been killing them for a few hours at a time for several days and nothing.

*swears to kill every bunny on sight for the rest of my uo life*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Are the purple bunnies still spawning til the publish hits all shards? Cuz....I been looking for days now and no purple bunny love *pouts*

[/ QUOTE ]

What you guys have to realize is that the UO Randomizer has always been streaky. When they say something will spawn at a 1% chance, what will happen is this. After 99 tries, something will spawn with that one percent rare color. Then a few tries later, it will spawn again. Then you'll have to kill something like 170 or so bunnies for you hit that rare chance again and those rare bunnies will spawn in bunches. I was hunting for purple bunnies and once one spawned, I kept at it till I got others to spawn shortly thereafter. It seemed to consistently follow this pattern every time.