• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alert!!!! someone impersonating me in TC3

H

HoTDeViL

Alert!!

Please be careful all. someone is impersonating me in TC3 and "selling Trees" in my name. I dont have any Trees for sale.
Anyone who is approached by someone they think is me, please contact me in EA-Land as Bienchen or HoT DeViL before you do any business.

someone got already scammed

I

imported_rpsky3

this is horrible! some people have no lives! i sure hope they catch them!

M

Mystic Kitty

I think i had someone in ea-land iming me trying to buy trees with a similar name to yours as well, a few days ago. I just told them im not interested, then they messaged me the next day asking me the same thing.

I

imported_Fire Dragon

Probably the same person you reported in the forums yesterday.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Is it still against the rules to cuss someone out in IM? I remember getting reported for that in '03. I want to be able to cuss out a scammer or impersonator if they IM me

I

imported_Danny Dots

thats terrible! I'll be one the look out, even though I don't play in TC3 that often.

H

HoTDeViL

I dont play in TC3 also. the person which got scammed told me this happend all while ea-land was down for 24 hours.

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

Please report it in-game report system if you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

the person which got scammed did this report already. i dont think i can do it because i didnt have to do anything with it.
but i wrote a mail to Lee

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Is it still against the rules to cuss someone out in IM? I remember getting reported for that in '03. I want to be able to cuss out a scammer or impersonator if they IM me

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol you can cuss em out all you want now.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Yay!

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]
lol

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

Yay!

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]