• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alderia's Journal

McIan

Journeyman
It has been weeks since I have seen or heard from my younger sister, Mahal. Alan, the bar keep, claims to have seen her image but only for a few moments inside the tavern. I approached the paladin, Magnus, and asked him since they seemed to take a liking to one another. I try not to encroach upon her, or anyone's, personal business but I knew they were having an affair. Magnus' appearance alarmed me as it seemed to deteriorate rapidly, and when I spoke to him, his face was pale, his cheeks sallow, and his eyes dark and sunken. I have seen lovers get this way before but not quite this fast. He was nervous and hedged at my questions, saying things like: "She was here but has gone out," "I saw her last night," "She is away on an errand," and so forth. I could never pin down exactly where she was at any given time from our dialogue. Now he is nowhere to be found and I am grieved. If only I had a word from her, even if she had decided to move out and away, that would be something to go on. As it is, I cannot rest until I hear from her, but I want to meet with her and see if she is all right. If this Torak person is involved I will hire assassins to deal with him once and for all. I do not know who to turn to, who to ask for help. I am alone again. She is all I have left in the world as blood kin. I must find her. Life goes on but I have no joy in it now. I pray to the gods of Light that they will show me the way to her.