• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alchemy buggy?

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was making some plant pigments and natural dyes last night when it suddenly stopped working. I have all the mats and I get the "alchemy" sound but no message to target the resource. Other than the sound effect, nothing happens. Talked with one other person who had experienced this yesterday. I tried logging out, switching clients, etc. Thought I'd give it a day but here I am a day later and it still is not working.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update....My alchemist still can not make plant pigment or natural dyes. I stoned the alchemy skill and put it on another character, my smith, and lo and behold it works just fine. Returned the skill to my alchemist and, I'll be damned, still can't make pigment or natural dye. So ....the issue is obviously with just the Alchemist. Any one have any ideas or similar experiences?

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And then on day 3....All was ok. Alchemist is back to being able to make all items. odd...

Strawberry Pie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi, yes I'm having the same problem. Last night I was making natural dye, then all of a sudden it stopped like stuck. I get the sound also but its not being made, I tried crossing server lines today also dying, no change. I can make poison potion and cure potion, but I can't make natural dye.
I hope what happened to you about being able to make it again on day 3 happens for me, tomorrow would be my day 3.