• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alchemy and Cartography Talismans Missing from Titan Loot

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not anything more than I have upgraded all my crafting talismans to 29's and 30's with the exception of Alchemy and cartography(well glassblowing too..but just haven't found a decent one yet). I have collected over a hundred, 7 to 8 per Titan Corpse, and have yet to see an Alchemy or Cartography.

I am just wondering if overlooked, not working correctly, or left out on purpose. I know this is a very very small issue, but for someone who crafts a lot....this invasion has been quite a boon.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep I was hoping to find some good alchemy talismans in the titan loot and have yet to see even a bad one. On the bright side I have picked up a lot of BS, Tailor, Carpentry, cooking, inscription and Tinkering talismans and a good stock of slayers. It also seems , at least to me that there is a huge amount of bad 10-12% cooking and carpentry talismans in comparison to everything else..... But that could just be the RNG showing me its usual love.

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have got 1 alchemy(25), and 1 masonry(19), no cartography though, and have looted about 160 Talisman's.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wonder whatever happened to the picture of my Treatise on Alchemy talisman went on UOGuide? It was 30% Alchemy Bonus, 15% exceptional Alchemy bonus, and apparently someone thought the pic was fake and removed it.

So, I've not even been looking for an alchemy talisman on the Titans.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder whatever happened to the picture of my Treatise on Alchemy talisman went on UOGuide? It was 30% Alchemy Bonus, 15% exceptional Alchemy bonus, and apparently someone thought the pic was fake and removed it.

So, I've not even been looking for an alchemy talisman on the Titans.
Back when I was really into doing the library turn ins I got two talis that are priceless to me, they were a alchy 30/13 and a Inscription 30/26 (And owned by no one on the scribe one) back then I never thought the 30 alchemy would be so valuable later in game life.