• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alchemist's Abomination - end?

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Atlantic the spawn stopped!
At the start-up server no spawn. I thought I'd already find someone who talked about it

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Atlantic the spawn stopped!
At the start-up server no spawn. I thought I'd already find someone who talked about it
Noticed all the decor items for the earring quest is gone as well. but the quest giver is still there.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Sonoma, the Holmes champ spawn is gone as is most all deco from this story arc (Moonglow display, Ter Mur art show) except for the NPCs involved.....they are still there. The only deco left on the island are the Tin of Trinkets and a document, that may or may not be part of this arc, that reads: "Use the runic tome map #3 to find the next hidden portal." Zeamina is also still there. The Orchid has reverted to Buc's Baths but Zeamina and NPCs are still there.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got me a couple more action figures. I'm glad they are pose-able and anatomically correct.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no Wildfire event activity yet on Origin. I thought the turn-in dude would be out front and ready to activate when event actually starts.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The fact that we put out betaware with untested rewards shocks no one right
If I had to guess, I'd say that majority of the rewards will be a reskinned item that we currently have (or was in past events) so something like the 50 SDI spellbooks / boots of escaping; which all have been around for a while and don't really need tested. The bane ozzy (likely one of the few things that actually needed testing) was on TC1 for the past 4-5 months.

I don't disagree with the post but I'd be surprised if they put out something game changing without it being tested on TC1 at least in some shape or form.